We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented content creator to produce high-quality outputs for our business. The content creator will update existing material, generate novel work, and identify new ways to reach consumers. You should also contribute to the shaping of our stylistic guidelines.
Focus on appealing to consumers’ interests by creating engaging material and promoting collaboration between internal and external stakeholders to ensure consistency in our outputs.
Content Creator Responsibilities:
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for our company and clients’ websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conduct research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter and contextualize your findings.
- Assist the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and promote initiatives.
- Collaborating with external and internal units to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggest new ways to promote company and clients’ offerings and to reach consumers.
Content Creator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in English, Law, marketing, or a similar field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience creating rich and engaging content.
- Experience as a content creator in a marketing agency added advantage
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- N80,000-N100,000 (Negotiable) basic plus commission
- Free Healthcare Insurance
Interested candidate should send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.